viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2026

Lou Preager & His Orchestra - Remember Me



Remember Me Vocals – Rita Williams 
Did You Ever Get That Feeling In The Moonlight? Vocals – Rita Williams 
The Glory Of Love Vocals – Sam Costa 
I'm Beginning To See The Light Vocals – Paul Rich 
Saturday Night (Is The Loneliest Night Of The Week) Vocals – Lynne Shaw 
Last Waltz Of The Evening 
Sophisticated Lady 
A Garden In The Rain Vocals – Paul Rich 
Cruising Down The River Vocals – Paul Rich 
If I Told A Lie Vocals – Paul Rich 
Let's Keep It That Way Vocals – Paul Rich


Pretending Vocals – Rita Williams 
Mairzy Doats And Dozy Doats Vocals – Paul Rich 
I've Got A Heart Filled With Love (For You Dear) Vocals – Edna Kaye, Paul Rich
Shoo Shoo Baby Vocals – Edna Kaye 
Doggin' Around 
In A Little While Vocals – Lynne Shaw 
I Heard You Cried Last Night Vocals – Edna Kaye, Paul Rich 
There's No One But You Vocals – Rita Williams 
No One Else Will Do Vocals – Paul Rich 
Sweet Rosie O'Grady 
I'll Close My Eyes Vocals – Paul Rich

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario