miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2019

Those Glorious MGM Musicals - Words And Music / Deep In My Heart


Mickey Rooney - Manhattan

Betty Garrett - There's a Small Hotel

Ann Sothern - Where's That Rainbow?

June Allyson - Thou Swell

Lena Horne - Where or When

Lena Horne - The Lady Is a Tramp

Judy Garland / Mickey Rooney - I Wish I Were in Love Again 

Judy Garland - Johnny One Note

Lennie Hayton - Slaughter on Tenth Avenue




Helen Traubel - You Will Remember Vienna


José Ferrer / Helen Traubel - Leg of Mutton


Helen Traubel - Softly as in a Morning Sunrise


Rosemary Clooney / José Ferrer - Mr. And Mrs.


Mr and Mrs / I Love to Go Swimmin with wimmin


Road to Paradise / Will You Remember


Ann Miller - It


William Olvis - Serenade


Howard Keel - Your Land and My Land


Helen Traubel - Auf Wiersehen

Tony Martin - Lover Come Back to Me

Helen Traubel - Stout-Hearted Men

José Ferrer - When I Grow Too Old to Dream

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario